Thursday 25 July 2013

GHOSTLY ANTICS CAUGHT ON VIDEO INSIDE HEALTHFOOD SHOP

PLEASE READ FIRST - VIDEO NOW BUSTED AS A HOAX PLEASE CLICK HERE

The phrase 'dying for a cuppa' has never been so true.
CCTV has captured boxes of teabags floating down the aisles, in what appears to be a spirit haunting a corner shop.

The startling footage from inside the small store seems to show boxes of tea levitating from the shelves before falling down, close to an unaware shopper.

Shopkeeper Michelle Newbold said she is baffled after CCTV from the Whitstable Nutrition Centre in Whitstable, Kent captured two boxes of tea bags hover off the shelves.

The footage, uploaded to YouTube, then shows them drop to floor and startle the man - in what could be a ghost attempting to make off with a brew.

The shop, which sells a range of natural products, has now become a viral sensation.
Ms Newbold said: 'I was perplexed I suppose. I just couldn't believe it.
'I have no idea about how it has happened. It is just a complete mystery.

'I have never seen anything like it since I've been running the shop. The customer never said anything and I don't even know who it was.'

The teabox levitates to the rear of this shopper.

Ms Newbold runs the shop with her step-mother and father Michael Knowles, who has run businesses in Whitstable since the 1970s when he opened a hairdressers.
She added: 'I showed my dad and he couldn't quite believe it as well. I review the CCTV about once a week and that's when I came across it.

'We check sometimes if we think something is suspicious or if a dodgy character is in the shop.
'I'd be interested to find out more if anyone knows anything because I have no clue. I have never seen anything like this since I have been in the shop.'
'I don't believe in ghosts and this hasn't changed anything.'



The YouTube video has received more than 8,000 hits in just a few days.
One viewer describing the incident as 'freaky', adding: 'I would run a mile if that happened to me.'



Story: DailyMail


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter