Wednesday 27 March 2013

`HAUNTED` CAR PARTS FROM THE LATE RYAN DUNN`s PORSCHE FOR SALE



This is a weird one.
As you may remember, Jackass star Ryan Dunn drunkenly crashed his Porsche in West Goshen, Pennsylvania back in the summer of 2011, killing himself and his passenger.
And apparently, someone recovered some small parts from the crash and is attempting to sell them on Craigslist.
Joe.ie tipped me to the posting, which comes from Philadelphia. It offers up the parts (small enough to fit inside a shoebox) for $300.(See ad here)
Apparently, the original collector doesn’t want them anymore – because they may be haunted.
“A week after the accident I went to the accident and scooped up minor parts I saw lying on the ground. The parts are all remotely tiny, and all fit in a shoebox. I don’t want them anymore because weird shit has happened since I put it under my bed. I guess it’s because it’s a weird thing to have, but I was a huge Jackass fan and thought it would be a cool something to have. If you want proof they are his parts, I have pictures of the crash site I took myself,” reads the ad.
We’ve tried to contact the poster and will let you know if we find anything else out. I guess you really can find anything on Craigslist.
Source: WebProNews

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter