Tuesday 15 November 2011

THE POWER OF ORBS AS SPIRITUAL ANOMALIES

Following on from a recent post:
SOME INTERESTING ANOMALIES CAPTURED ON HAUNTED HOUSE INVESTIGATION 

From my own spiritually active home
Quite a few of you have written or posted on Facebook asking how it is possible to differentiate between dust, orbs,  and explainable anomalies.

It is as you imagine not a straight forward question to answer within the confines of a blog or a Facebook entry, and here I have a video which I made a while ago that explains and shares examples from my own forays into the paranormal.

The video has been attacked by non-believers, `sceptics` religious extremists and the odd Youtube troll  because it presents evidence that is very difficult to dismiss or contradict. Of course I can never prove any of this empirically as `science` sets it`s own rules which are like mine, opinions.

But fortunately, there are scientists who have taken a fresh look at this phenomena and with those I have an accord.
I hope you find this of benefit or interest.





Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment