Saturday 25 June 2011

CHRIS HALTON WORKING WITH MEDIUM ALAN BARNETT ON JOINT INVESTIGATION AT TWO LOCATIONS IN WEST SUSSEX WITH SPIRAL PARANORMAL

Late last year, I was invited by Marq English of Spiral Paranormal to join him and two of his team members on a joint investigation in Midhurst, West Sussex.
Marq`s team consisted of Medium Alan Barnett, and investigator, Patricia Waterworth, and our first call was to a disused railway tunnel.



 Afterwards, we went to a nearby pub, The Royal Oak for an all night vigil, exploring the many rooms with Alan and I working in tandem together.
Unbeknown to myself, Alan had made a preliminary inspection of the rooms, and much of what he felt was detected and confirmed by me which made the investigation extremely interesting and validated for sceptical minds that real mediums do more or less pick up similar activity and responses.



I enjoyed very much working with Spiral, and particularly so with Alan, who is a gifted medium.
The investigation ended at around 4.30am, and with a long drive ahead of me I didn`t get home until 6.40am. I certainly hope to work again with Alan and Marq at some point in the near future.

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment